Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pics, pics, and more pics!

    So I finally got my new camera! I got a (drum roll please) Nikon D5000! It's so much fun taking pictures and actually having them look good. Today I had some fun doing some naked baby pics. with Link and some in his diaper too! It's hard cuz I didn't have much to try and make a backdrop or something cute for him to be laying on, but I made it work. I haven't had the chance to upload them yet but I will as soon as I can. Noah says at the rate I'm taking pictures we better buy an additional external hard drive tehe! Well, that's about it for now I just wanted to tell everyone my exciting news. And yes I know it's not all that exciting for some but man it made my day/week/month! I'm excited to be able to get some good pics. of the kids when we go to Ut. I hope to be able to make it to the Zoo and maybe Thanksgiving point but we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!
    Not to be in training anymore is a big deal!
    Yay for life in the AF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops posted that above on the wrong post BUT
    yay for a new camera, I've been using my PHONE for months and I am soo ready for a camera, a real one haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I was your husband's comp in CHile. His last comp actually. If you could tell him to shoot me an email or something that'd be great. I'd like to catch up. I've in Texas too.

    Thanks,

    Danny

    p.s. have him write me at this email knee_i_e@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete